5 Reasons Why Your Brand Should Have A Social Following
1. YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL BECOME YOUR TRIBE One of the main purposes of a brand identity is to answer the questions “who are you?” and, perhaps more importantly, “why are you better than the other guy?” Once you have a following, your tribe will answer these questions for you happily.
2. CUSTOMERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO ENGAGE WITH YOU POSITIVELY A strong brand presence can inspire your customers to interact and engage with you more positively. Remember, your brand followers will be your strongest advocates, so when someone needs a recommendation for the kind of product or service you provide, they’ll be the ones out there providing you with “free” advertising.
3. A STRONG BRAND IMAGE ISN’T JUST GOOD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS… It’s also good for your employees. When an employee is proud of the brand they help to create, they’re more likely to behave in such a way that promotes the success of the brand. As a result, you’ll have happier customers—and perhaps new customers too, since your employees will also provide a word of mouth advertising. And why wouldn’t they? They’re proud of where they work.
4. STRONG BRANDING GENERATES LONG TERM FINANCIAL VALUE The more your focus on presenting your brand in a positive light, the better the odds are that your business will have future value, whether that’s for financial leverage, to enter a merger, or to sell it later. You’ll also find that having a strong brand will help you find potential business partners should you ever decide that you need them. Working in joint ventures can be a major asset to any business, but without a strong, recognizable brand it can be far more difficult to find partners of this kind.
5. STRONG BRANDS BUILD TRUST